Kristine Fowler-Sapp – Realtor® | Associate Broker | CRS®| GREEN
Commitment, Integrity, Energy, Experience…
Buying, selling or investing in real estate is one of life’s biggest decisions and I’m committed to providing an unmatched experience for all that I represent. Every client receives personal, consistent attention while keeping everyone calm, confident and focused. I’m your professional through each step of the transaction from initial consultation to beyond closing.
My drive to create an unmatched experience has been both locally and nationally recognized. I’ve received the annual “Best in Client Satisfaction Award” from Five Star Professional and 435 Magazine consistently since 2004. In 2018, I was honored as a “Real Estate Market Leader” by Forbes Magazine.
My passion for real estate was first sparked years ago when my father transferred to Kansas City with Western Auto Corporate office. I remember loving the aspects of searching for a home; touring several areas, viewing homes and learning the history of each place we entered. After considering several cities within the Kansas City Metropolitan area, my family fell in love with the charming town of Lenexa. Years later my husband Craig and I settled in the same charming Lenexa where we are raising our three children Lillian, Liam and Lorin.
I started my real estate career in 1999 as a leasing and marketing manager for one of Kansas City’s top property management firms. My desire to work with people inspired me to become a Realtor® and join Reece & Nichols. I also founded a luxury single family property management company which I owned from 2005 to 2018. In 2014 I joined Keller Williams Realty Partners, the number one realty company in the world. I’m a Realtor®, Associate Broker and hold the CRS® and GREEN designations. These additional designations represent my drive to always learn and change with the fluid real estate market. My knowledge and experiences allow me to navigate markets in conditions that can change rapidly with skill and confidence.
Whether it’s submitting an attractive offer for a buyer, presenting a home to the market the right way the first time, or negotiating terms effectively, I have a proven track record of delivering desired results. The real estate industry has changed in many ways over the last two decades but my reputation and commitment to clients has remained a constant.
When I’m not helping my clients, you will most likely find me at a ball field cheering on my children and their teammates. I’m a devout Kansas City Chiefs, Royals and Sporting KC fan. I’m a lover of everything Kansas City and have a special place in my heart for the iconic Western Auto logo that dawns our downtown skyline. Giving back is equally important to me, I’m active in our parish, my children’s schools and many other nonprofits. I’m a “crazy” recycler, I love helping keep the environment clean and volunteer with Bridging the Gap when time allows.
Achievements, Experience, Affiliations
- Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction 2004-2019
- National Association of Realtors® GREEN Since 2018
- Certified Residential Specialist CRS® Since 2009
- Licensed Associate Broker Since 2009
- Licensed Salesperson Since 2003
- Extensive, unique & diverse marketing experience and consistent implementation
- Membership to leading and innovative marketing sites, including local, national and international listing exposure
- Proven negotiation skills
- Continuous education and improvement of skills to benefit myself and clients
- New home construction experience
- Successful negotiations/experience with foreclosure and short sales on both buyer and listing sides
- Comprehensive first-time home buyer education
- Management of $15,000,000 portfolio of single family investment homes
- Remodeling/general contracting experience including listings, buyers, investments from small projects to major renovations
- Vacation rental ownership and management
- Agent mentor and trainer
- Top producer in-office awards
- Local and national recognition
- Honored In Kc Magazine & 435 Magazine 2005-2019
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Kansas City Association of Realtors®
- Member Green Resource Council
- Member Residential Resource Council
- Former Member of National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Former Member of Institute of Real Estate Management
Disney Lillian House
My love for helping others and create unforgettable family memories extends to Disney Lillian House, a vacation rental home my husband and I own in Kissimmee, Florida. We treat our guests as family and provide one of the best homes in the area, so they can focus on what matters most and enjoy precious time together.