Selling your home with Kristine Fowler Sapp -Realtor® | Associate Broker | CRS®| GREEN
The Real Estate market will always fluctuate, today a seller market, tomorrow a buyer market and back again… If you want quick results a fair price and a smooth transaction, It’s imperative you hire someone you trust, with the experience to navigate through the process no matter what comes up.
Getting Started and What to Expect
We’re dedicated to making the process as seamless as possible. When working with me you will receive personal attention, constant communication, professional service and vast knowledge and experience of the Kansas City Market.
We have an incredible, proven marketing and exposure program that blends into one powerful resource for our sellers. Every step from “pre-packing”, staging, professional photos, to navigating offers, inspections and closing/possession dates is crucial.
At our first meeting we will discuss your goals, tour the property, go over all aspects of the home including condition, updates, repairs if any, as well as our proven marketing plan and realistic expectations of the process. For our meeting, make sure to have a list of repairs/updates you’ve done in the last 5 years. After reviewing the home, the comparables in the area and deciding if we are a great fit to work together, we’ll discuss your goals and price!
You only have one chance to market your home correctly the first time. In any market, the first few weeks are the most important. Selling your home shouldn’t be about finding cheap services, it’s about finding the one that will do it correctly the first time.When considering and interviewing Realtors, make sure to ask these very important questions:
- How long have you been a Realtor?
- Are you a full time Realtor?
- How many homes have you sold in the last 12 months?
- What designations do you have?
- Do you provide a display book for prospective buyers in print and digital?
- How will you present my house to prospective buyers and buyer agents?
- What is your average list-to-sales price ratio?
- What is the market average for days on the market in my neighborhood.
- What is your average days on the market?
- What type of reports and programs do you provide sellers?
- How often will you communicate with me?
- Do you have a solid marketing plan?
‘It’s better to get a GREAT company at a Fair price than a fair company at a great price’. – Warren Buffett